We simplify the collection and mining of data in marine environments with our emissions free robotic boats.
Hydrographic survey methods for ocean floor mapping have advanced tremendously over the past two decades, driven largely by technology improvements in acoustic survey techniques. While the use of aerial drones has exploded in recent years with extensive civilian and military applications, their use remains under-developed in a marine setting. We see the potential to revolutionize the hydrographic survey industry with the use of autonomous surface vessels (ASVs), and we are going to help lead that charge.
We are committed to producing only non-weaponized vessels, developing our products within Nova Scotia, and operating 100% emissions free on the water.
THE DINGBOT IS AN ASV THAT IS CHALLENGING THE CONVENTIONAL METHODS USED FOR ACQUIRING MARINE DATA
Why challenge the conventional method?
• The commonly used large vessels are not easily manoeuvred and are unable to reach shallow water areas. This leads to incomplete datasets for the customer.
• There is a high operating cost of personnel and equipment, with large pieces of hardware and disconnected software.
• Gasoline engines are prohibited in many areas and where permitted, they threaten the health of the survey area.
THE DINGBOT IS A LOW RISK, HIGH VALUE WAY TO COLLECT MARINE DATA
• By using a number of Dingbots simultaneously to effectively cover the designated area, the number of personnel required for navigation and surveying are reduced. Not only can we reduce personnel costs, but we can also reduce the number of days spent surveying.
• The Dingbot is lightweight yet has enough payload capacity to be equipped with many oceanographic sensors. Our vessels have speed, agilty and most importantly, are able to access shallow water. This eliminates the difficulty of getting a complete dataset, so that clients can be well informed for critical decision making.
• Our zero emissions vessels use electric motors and solar panels thus opening up the possibility of surveying previously untouchable areas and sensitive ecosystems or water holdings.
WE ARE REVOLUTIONIZING HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYING IN SHALLOW WATER AREAS
Our vessels are well suited to a broad range of industries, including: Aquaculture & Fisheries, Reservoir Management, Dredging, Education, Resource Management and more. With customizable set ups, we can offer you the most optimal way to get the information you need.